Az Spa Repair is a spa repair and service company, we service
above ground spas and hot tubs. We specialize in general spa
repairs, warranty service, accessory installs and sales, chemical
set-ups and sales and annual/semi-annual cleanings.
4 Az Spa Repair recycles all components that can be recycled
from the work done on or from the removal of a spa, we want to
keep our planet green.
We service Phoenix Metro area
and extended parts of the valley. We will service out of the
valley for an additional travel charge.
We can be found on the following
Spa repairs and servicing:
trip charge and includes diagnosis of spa
per hour labor charge
Spa removal and disposal/transportation:
- $199 and up depending on size and location of spa
or hot tub to be removed and disposed of. We can also transport
your tub from one location to another for the same price, some
restrictions may apply.
- Our company also provides an
orientation service, we will come out and inspect your spa, show
you the features, program it and go over chemical and water maintenance.
- We can also inspect spas being
purchased outside of a dealer (in advance or after the purchase),
such as Craigslist or classified ads and report back on the condition
of the tub and what repairs it may need. $94.
- $394.25 (plus tax)
for most lids, extra large, specialty or premium colored lids
- Removal and disposal of old
spa cover is an extra $15 fee.
- Please click here
for more information on spa lids/covers.
We have 2 services:
- Spa Detail: We add Jet Clean and run the tub 15-20 minutes. Drain and scrub tub, we remove jets and flush plumbing. Tub will be refilled and chemicals to balance water as well as clean the filter(s). Starting at $250 for most tubs.
- Drain and fill: We drain, rinse, wipe down the tubs surface and refill the tub and clean the filter(s).
Starting at $164 for most tubs.
- Is your spa old but the acrylic
tub is in good shape?
- Is your pak out dated and pneumatic
(air button controlled)?
- Do your analog components no
longer function correctly?
- Want more modern equipment but
can't afford a new hot tub?
If you answered yes to the above,
we can solve this, we can retrofit most spas to state of the
art digital equipment, we offer 2 choices:
||First is the Balboa
with M7 technology system. We use Balboa
VS Series packs to update the out dated electronics and heater
in your existing spa, we can even upgrade your pump(s) and/or
blower if needed at an additional cost.. Prices start at $649 for the Balboa pack,
labor and plumbing parts extra.
||Second is the Gecko Spa pack to update the out dated electronics and
heater in your existing spa, we can even upgrade your pump(s)
and/or blower if needed at an additonal cost. Prices start at $649 for the Gecko
pack, labor and plumbing parts extra.